May 29, 2011

Amber vs. Vibe Magazine

Amber Rose, a model and entrepreneur, was featured in the June issue of Vibe Magazine. She made the cover of the magazine and also had an exclusive issue with Vibe. Since the release of the issue, Amber has tweeted angrily about how her interview was presented in the magazine. She tweeted yesterday and said...
"Just read "my" interview in  half of the story was untrue & ridiculous!"
"F# that Cover F#  yall wrote a bunch of negative bullshit that I never said or did."
"Yall don't give a fuck that I have a Mom & Family thats gonna read that fake ass shit I gave yall a truthful interview & Yall f# me."
Apparently Vibe added things in the interview that Amber Rose allegedly never said. I have to get my hands on that issue and check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...