Jun 28, 2011

Fashion Feature: Acacia`

Acacia`
This month I caught up with fashionista Acacia`. I've known her for a few years now, and she's a go getter and bread maker. Striving to pursue a career in PR, she answered a few questions for me about her style.


Acacia`, what makes your style stand out?  My style is eclectic, unique, and bold. The fact that I usually have a bunch of PINK on makes my style stand out. 
Where are some places you look for style inspiration?  I look at a number of blogs online. I also look at colors I see. The names of OPI inspire me to create a mood for a certain style.

If there was one place you had to choose to shop at for the rest of your life, where would it be?  Victoria Secret !!!! Hands down

Lastly, what's one cosmetic and item of clothing you couldn't live without?! My mascara & my handbags.

Her style, in my opinion, is bold, girly, and fun (also I wanna snag those nude pumps ^ lol) . What did you guys think about her personal style? Follow Acacia` on Twitter @AcaciaCouture.
Want to be a fashion feature? Just e-mail me by clicking the 'contact editor' tab!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...